gratitude month is here !
November is a very important month. Can you guess why? Yes, you probably read it on the headline already, but it turns out that this month is known as Gratitude Month! Gratitude is a simple word but it has a very special meaning behind it.
According to psychologists, gratitude is strongly and consistently associated with greater happiness because it can enhance our moods, decrease stress, and improve our level of health and wellbeing. No wonder why celebrations such as World Kindness Day, International Day of Tolerance, and of course, Thanksgiving are celebrated during this month!
To commemorate the good energy of this month, we have decided to come up with a list of 4 things to help you practice gratitude:
1. Keep a Gratitude Journal.
Are you the kind of person that likes writing in a diary? If the answer is yes, you are totally going to love this idea! Get a journal and set aside a few minutes of your time on a daily basis to recall the moment of gratitude associated with ordinary events, friends, personal attributes, and more. Don’t forget to be grateful for the little things that we sometimes take for granted such as: having a lovely family, being able to have clean water to drink or a roof over your head.
2. Find Gratitude in the Good, but Also in the Bad.
It’s important to appreciate the good things that happen to us, however, we should also learn to appreciate the bad things as well. The habit of being grateful starts with appreciating everything that happens to us and recognizing that there is nothing too small for you to be thankful for.
3. Practice Mindfulness.
Have you heard about mindfulness before? Mindfulness is a type of meditation where the goal is to focus on being actively aware of what you’re sensing and feeling in the present moment without interpretation or judgment. This practice is not only great to relax the body and mind, and reduce stress but also to appreciate the present. You can incorporate this practice into your everyday life and sit down to think about what you are grateful for.
4. Think About The Benefits.
According to studies, people that practice gratitude on a daily basis tend to have fewer feelings of isolation and loneliness, a strong immune system, reduced anxiety and stress, a healthy level of blood pressure, and they also sleep better. So many benefits that are absolutely great for your body and mind!
Now that you know the importance of being grateful, you can take your journal and start thinking about the things you are grateful for today. In our case, we are grateful for having the opportunity to contribute to people’s health by providing water filters that are affordable and easy to use. If you haven’t checked our filter options yet, here’s an overview of the products we offer on our site:
- Drinking Filters: Owning a drinking filter is the least expensive privilege to infinite access to fresh, clean, and great tasting water. All our filters are not only affordable but also easy to use!
- Clean Water Dispenser: Great filter option if you have problems with the water pressure at home or want to avoid fixtures and installations. This machine provides you with clean water, free of harsh chemicals for up to 3 months!
- Shower Filter: The water you use in the shower to wash your hair and skin may be full of harmful chemicals that can jeopardize your health. Our shower filter is a great option to reduce those chemicals, enhance the pH balance, prevent soap scum build-up, and provide a quality shower experience.
- Reusable Bottles: Do you like to drink water on the go? That’s great because it helps you stay hydrated throughout the day! Instead of buying bottles of water that generate waste to the environment, you can invest in any of our reusable bottles that come with a filter inside to ensure you drink clean, healthy water at all times!